This accessibility statement applies to www.covidvaccineresearch.org.
This website is run by the British Society of Immunology. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
Our website has been built to adhere as to The World Wide Web Consortium W3C A Web content where possible, and complies with best practice for accessibility and The Equality Act for web accessibility. The site complies with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0.
Further help changing your settings
Further advice is available from the following sources:
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact: COVIDVaccineResearch@immunology.org